Safe Care at Rush:
Rush has taken the necessary steps to ensure it's a safe place for treatment. Learn more.
About Rush University Children's Hospital
At Rush University Children's Hospital, we’re amazed by children's resilience in the face of health challenges. That’s why the entire team at Rush works so hard every day to bring kids and their families the care, support and compassion they deserve.
We offer kids and their families the following:
- Multiple locations: Pediatric primary care and specialty practices at our Chicago campus, Rush Oak Park Hospital and Rush Copley Medical. We also have satellite clinic locations throughout the Chicago and the suburbs in North Riverside, Joliet, Hoffman Estates, Evergreen Park, Tinley Park and Crown Point, IN.
- A kid-friendly inpatient experience: Our general inpatient pediatric unit caters to kids’ and their families’ needs, with private patient rooms, activity areas for kids and teens, and a family lounge.
- Advanced care for babies and kids in critical condition: Our state-of-the-art neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) and pediatric intensive and critical care unit (PICU) provide expert care to children who need it most.
- Support for hospitalized children: Child Life Services specialists at Rush are dedicated to helping children cope with the physical, social, emotional and educational challenges of hospitalization.
- Expertise from an academic medical center: Your child will have access to more than 100 pediatric physicians throughout Rush University Medical Center.